Friday, November 12, 2010

The Guys at D & S Metal Designs Rock!

Sorry I didn't post anything sooner this week but left my camera at Steve's and didn't have any pictures. I want to express my thanks and gratitude to Jared at D & S Metal. This trailer is 52 years old (jeez that is as old as Steve). There are many aluminum parts on the trailer that are trashed and being that it is as old as Steve, you can't just go out and buy new parts at Camping World. I decided to see if someone could replicate some of the most damaged pieces and took them to Jared. He did a fabulous job making new ones that look exactly like the original ones. This is a picture of the exterior door trim, the one on the right is the old piece (duh, like I needed to tell you that!). The one on the left is obviously the new one.

Thanks Jared!

No comments:

Post a Comment