After birthday celebrations, babies arriving (first grandchild...yay!) and general crappy weather, we were finally able to work on the trailer again today. We started by putting in the last three windows. So the trailer is no longer blind on the driver's side.
Fear not all loyal followers, we know the wheels are ugly and they soon will be a nice yellow to match the trailer (when it is painted too). Oh and there are a few pieces of drip cap and drip rail missing, but we ran out of butyl and had to order more.
Next we tackled the cool logo decals that we had made at A to Z Signs in Boring, OR. These are identical replicas of the ones that were originally on the trailer. The guys at A to Z did a great job. Don't they look awesome!
Check out our cool retro winged side markers. There were originally two models of Westerner trailers, the Deluxe and the Pony Express. Ours was a Deluxe and we had those logos replicated also.
One last new thing to show off...the new marmoleum floor. It looks great!
Now it is time to start rebuilding the interior, cabinets, plumbing, lighting, stereo, upholstery, etc. Still lots to do, but were are having a great time!